Friday, March 9, 2007

almost open

We are in the final stages of completion. Mosaic is to open its doors march 31st to the community. We're pretty excited. Actually we're going to be going up to our coffee roasters this afternoon for a tour of their plant and training on the machines.
I can't believe how beautiful the coffee house looks. God is amazing. I can't believe that I'm where I am, doing what I'm doing. It blows me away to think of how God put a passion in my heart, one which people said was ridiculous and outlandish, yet, here I am today less than a month away of seeing that very vision and dream become reality.
Mosaic is opening!

1 comment:

Red Letter girl said...

Isn't it amazing?? I love being a part of something like this and can't wait to enter into this together. You guys are awesome and doing a great job!